Blue Cross Blue Shield Fitness Program
Blue Cross Blue Shield's Well on Target Fitness Program provides employees (and covered dependents) with access to fitness facilities all across the US. The Well on Target program gives 4 options to choose from. (Base, Core, Power & Elite) The program provides convenient payment options, pay-as-you-go studio classes, mobile application and discounts on fitness and medicine (Complementary and Alternative Medicine(CAM)). You're also able to earn points to redeem for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music and sporting goods. Please review the "BCBS Well on Target Fitness Program Flier".
- Real-time Data: Provided to the mobile app and Well onTarget portals.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) discounts through the Whole Health Living Choices Program: Save money through a nationwide network of 40,000 health and well-being providers, such as acupuncturists, massage therapists and personal trainers. To take advantage of these discounts, register at whlchoices.com.
- Blue Points: Get 2,500 points for joining the Fitness Program. Earn additional points for weekly visits. You can redeem points for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music and sporting goods.**
- Web Resources: You can go online to find fitness locations and track your visits.
- Access to Studio Classes: Yoga, Sports Training, Dance, Martial Arts, Pilates, Health Club Personal Training, Fitness Studio Wellness Center and more! Pricing for individual studio classes is pay-as-you-go and varies depending on class, facility and time. For every nine full-price classes attended, members will receive a 30% discount on the 10th class.
New Mobile App
- Real-time check-in/activity reporting
- Ability to schedule and purchase studio classes
- Explore nearby locations in the Fitness Program network
- Tracking of current/past studio classes
- Easy access to a membership card