If you experience a qualified status event, you may be eligible to make changes to your benefits. You will have 30 days from the date of the event to make any benefit changes.
IMPORTANT: You will be required to produce documents that validate your change in status. Instructions for submitting documentation that verifies your status change and/or dependent(s) can be uploaded to Businessolver at www.ingredionbenefits.com. You will have 30 days from the date in which you make the change to submit copies of the required documents. If you fail to provide the requested information, your status change will not be approved, nor will any change you made to any dependent(s) and/or benefits. A list of documents you may be required to submit can be found to the right.
Qualified status events include:
- Birth/Adoption/Legal Guardianship
- Change in spouse’s employment
- Change in Dependent Care costs
- Dependent no longer meets eligibility requirements
- Loss of coverage under another group plan
Instructions for making changes
- Log into your Businessolver account at www.ingredionbenefits.com
- Click on the 'Change My Benefits' button to make election changes or to update your basic information
- Select the life event button and the event you wish to file. Then, follow the steps to complete your life changing event